4th November 2015, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?

Hi,
Actually I am in 10th class now. After that I want to join classes of Fashion Designing. I am very much interested in this course. So what should I do after 10th? And from where can I do Diploma of Fashion Designing?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  3. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  4. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  5. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  7. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  9. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities?
  13. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  14. What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  16. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  17. How to join Diploma in Fashion Designing after completion of 10th Class?
  18. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
18th November 2015, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?

For admission on diploma in fashion designing you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level. You just need class Xth qualification to apply for it.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam through counselling. You will get admission based on your choice according to the rank.
24th January 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?

Last date for sumbit form and what percentage i need ?
26th January 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashon designing now i'm in class 11 ..how can i join now . In college in kolkata?
23rd April 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the course after 10the class ?what is the best coureses after 10the in india
2nd May 2016, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I didnt write the exam of polycet?now i want to join in fashion designing?How can i join?and what are the best institutes that i can join in them
2nd February 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is this a good step to build a career in any branch of designing after class 10 and after this is there a lot of opportunity to make career ??
1st March 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

HI, I completed my 10th in 2014 but did not complete my Inter and now I want a course in Fashion Designing.
29th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Are there any variants in fashion desining courses, if it is What are the Types of it?
8th July 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which subject we have tho choose after 10th for fashion desining scince or comerce
20th July 2017, 08:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

You can apply for the diploma in fashion designing after 10th.Here below are some diploma courses where you can apply.

DIPLOMA COURSES WHICH CANDIDATE CAN OPTED AFTER 10TH:-

:> Diploma in textile design.
:> Diploma in leather design.
:> Diploma in fashion design.
:> Diploma in apparel design.
:> Diploma in Jewellery design.
:> Diploma in fashion photography.

But dear according to my opinion you must have to pass 12th exam first the apply for the bachelors fashion design degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?