15th April 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic will be released? Last date of application?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to apply the application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic. So please tell me how can I apply? And what is the last date to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  2. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  3. When the WB Polytechnic entrance exam will commence this year?
  4. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  5. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  6. When the application form of UP SLET will be released? Date of the examination?
  7. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  8. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  9. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  10. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  11. Date of availability of ISAT-2011 application form
  12. When the application form of NEET will be released?
  13. Can a 10th student fill the application form for polytechnic delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?
  15. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form?
  16. When the application form of NTSE will be released?
  17. When the online application form of MHRD First Renewal Scholarship will be released? Last date of application?
  18. When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?
16th May 2017, 11:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic will be released? Last date of application?

In order to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic examination you have to o through the following procedure:

> At first you have to visit the official website and get the admission form.

> Now you have to pay the application fee which is around Rs. 300/-

> Now you have to fill up the form carefully.

> Now you will see an option form where you have to fill up the name of the institute and the branch of admission.

> Now submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.

The application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic will be released from June 2017 and the last date to submit the form is July 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?