10th August 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture will be started?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me when will be the Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture counselling dates? Kindly inform me regarding this. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Nursing will be started?
  2. When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  4. What is the date of Tamil Nadu TANCET counselling results for MBA?
  5. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  6. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  7. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  9. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  12. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  14. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  16. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  17. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  18. When is the Agricultural Counseling for 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2015, 10:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture will be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me when will be the Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture counselling dates? Kindly inform me regarding this. Waiting for your reply.

The Tamilnadu Diploma in Agriculture course counselling was held on the following dates 03-09-2015, 04-09-2015 & 18-09-2015.

The admission for the year 2015 will be closed.

You can check the details in the website http://www.tnau.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?