4th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Where to go for Diploma in Food Processing course? Scopes available after completion?

Sir, I am 12th with Biology holder and now want to study Diploma in Food Processing course. Please tell me where to go for it? Scopes available after completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Diploma in Bakery Technology and Food Technology? Which course has more scope?
  2. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  3. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  4. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  5. What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?
  6. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  8. Scope of B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering in Food Processing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Scope in the field of food technology after diploma in the same?
  11. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  13. What are the scopes and job opportunities available after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  17. Which one should I opt, farm machinery or food processing?
  18. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
10th November 2017, 08:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to go for Diploma in Food Processing course? Scopes available after completion?

If you want to do diploma in food processing course after completing 10+2 in science stream with biology subject, then you can apply for diploma course in below mentioned institutes which offers diploma in food processing:-

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Food Processing:-

1. Yadava College, Tamil Nadu
  2. Banki College, Orissa
  3. Tura Polytechnic, Meghalaya
  4. Nirmal Niketan College of Home Science, Mumbai
  5. Shardabai Pawar Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Pune
  6. Falakata Polytechnic, West Bengal
  7. Tripura Institute of Technology, Agartala

Scopes after having Diploma in Food Processing:-
  • Food Quality control expert.
  • Food processing executive.
  • Food processing analyst.
  • Hygiene executive.
  • Product development executive.
  • Technical marketing personnel.

So these above mentioned are the some major career scopes after having diploma in food processing and to choose above mentioned career options you can apply in employment areas like Food analysis laboratories, Research and development centres, Food processing and production factories, Quality control and food inspection departments etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?