13th November 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course? Future of this course in India?

Hello sir, I have Completed 12th with Computer Science now I want to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course. Where should I go for it? Future of this course in India?

3rd September 2017, 04:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where should I go to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course? Future of this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have Completed 12th with Computer Science now I want to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course. Where should I go for it? Future of this course in India?

As you have done 10+2 and want to study visual design and graphic design course, then you can apply for BFA in graphics and Visual design course. Here below are details regarding BFA graphics and visual design course:-

About Graphics and Visual Design Course:-
Course deals with the study of techniques of computer graphics, Imaging and production etc.

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required is 10+2 from government recognized institute.

Duration of BFA Course:- Duration of BFA Graphic and Visual design course is 3 years.

Colleges/ universities Offers BFA Graphics and Visual Design Course:-

1). Chamarajendra Government College of Visual Arts Mysore.

2). Anitoons The School of Animation Vaishali.

3). Kala Bhavana Institute of Fine Arts West Bengal.

4). Anitoons The School of Animation Bihar.

5). Anitoons The School of Animation Patna.

6). Rabindra Bharti University Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?