6th February 2016, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?

I have passed my 12th standard with grace marks from a CBSE school. And i want to appear for the IIT JEE entrance exam. So i want to know whether candidates like me are allowed to write JEE entrance or not?

6th February 2016, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th standard with grace marks from a CBSE school. And i want to appear for the IIT JEE entrance exam. So i want to know whether candidates like me are allowed to write JEE entrance or not?
You have passed my 12th standard with grace marks from a CBSE school so you are eligible for JEE exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.
6th February 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination even if you have completed your 12th standard with grace marks from CBSE Board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination and candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advance examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
6th February 2016, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you are eligible for JEE if you have passed with grace marks with the required stream. You must also meet the percentage criteria which is 50% for becoming eligible for JEE.

Hence, if you meet the eligibility criteria then surely you will be eligible and don't worry about grace marks because there is nothing written about it in eligibility criteria.
26th May 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am passing 12th exam with 52 persent. With grace in math 2 nomber uttrakhand board. Can i give jee main next year ?
19th March 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get 9-10 grace marks in physics 2017 paper if i get good marks in maths and chemistry
6th April 2020, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

sir can i got 4 no grace marks with 40 % rule m1 and m2, but i have got never grace marks in my b tech digree.
13th May 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have got grace marks in HSC exam and above 50% and if I have to take admission through JEE in private colleges or nit, are there any chances that my admission will be cancelled because of grace marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?