7th August 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether my certificate of Polytechnic Diploma is valid and genuine if completed from a non AICTE approved institute?

Sir, I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma course from a non AICTE approved institute. Is my certificate is valid? Or is it a fake certificate? I would like to know the validation of my certificate. Please help me in this regard.

12th August 2020, 09:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether my certificate of Polytechnic Diploma is valid and genuine if completed from a non AICTE approved institute?

No, it is not genuine because your diploma should be from recognized board and other board may not be recognized board.

It will difficult to secure government job with diploma from non recognized board.
27th September 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my certificate of Polytechnic Diploma is valid and genuine if completed from a non AICTE approved institute?

Can 3 years polytechnic computer science diploma can be shortened to 2 years by the college itself

Dr. Major G.Kumar Mob 9350413898
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?