12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Will GNIIT diploma course be considered as a gap?

I have done a gniit diploma after my
12th and after that diploma I am doing my bca regular will that one year diploma is considered as a gap by companies like tcs hcl infosys etc
Plz do reply me I want a solution for this query !

14th July 2015, 02:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will GNIIT diploma course be considered as a gap?

No, GNIT diploma will not be considered as a gap. It will be solely considered as a diploma course as you have done some course at that particular time.
14th July 2015, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No it will not be considered as gap if you have certificate for it. You were attending regular classes and it is a recognized qualification which will not be counted as gap in any case.

You might face questions in interview like why you did diploma if you were interested in BCA. It will not be considered gap surely.
14th July 2015, 06:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, GNIIT diploma course will be considered as a gap but don't worry when you explain the reason of the gap at the time of interview then it will be fine.
If the company is asking for no gap then you are not eligible to apply for the recruitment.
But if you get a chance in the interview then you can easily explain that the gap was not waste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?