7th December 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Will I be selected in Government Polytechnic hacing 25800 rank in JEXPO?

I have scored 25800 in the jexpo exam and selected many colleges with ME in south Kolkata except canning government polytechnic i have selected COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY in this college will i ge getting any seat there as 2nd counseling is done and still not seat is allotted to me

21st May 2023, 06:25 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Will I be selected in Government Polytechnic hacing 25800 rank in JEXPO?

It is difficult to say whether you will get a seat in Canning Government Polytechnic for Computer Science and Technology. The seat allotment process is based on a number of factors, including your JEXPO score, the number of seats available, and the choices of other students.

However, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting a seat in this college:
  • Make sure that you have selected Canning Government Polytechnic as your first choice.
  • If you have not already done so, register for the third round of counseling.
  • Keep an eye on the JEXPO website for updates on the seat allotment process.
  • Be prepared to act quickly if a seat becomes available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?