10th September 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?

My aim is to become a scientist.i am going to join B.vsc in the year(2013-2014).am i eligible to apply for kvpy? am i eligible to apply for kvpy ?i am going to join b.vsc in this year(2014-2015).

16th April 2015, 11:51 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?

No, you are not eligible to apply for "Kishore Vaigyanik protsahan yojana" (KVPY).

Candidates who are aspiring to join in the under graduate programs namely B.Sc/ B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Math/ Int. M.Sc/ M.S. and should have secured a minimum aggregate of 80% in the examinations are eligible to apply.
17th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to become a scientist.i am going to join B.vsc in the year(2013-2014).am i eligible to apply for kvpy? am i eligible to apply for kvpy ?i am going to join b.vsc in this year(2014-2015).

KVPY is basically for the Students who are studying in the School up-to class 12th. As it is generally organised by the Government to encourage the students in their Academic, So that student can excel well in their study. So, if you are not a school going guy and you are college going guy then you are not eligible for it.
3rd May 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?

What are the options after bvsc??
12th May 2022, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?

Such students are usually offered jobs in different sectors such as animal welfare, veterinary hospitals, zoological gardens, animal husbandry farms, such as dairy and poultry farms.
They can work as
Veterinary doctors
Veterinary Research Scientist
Veterinary officers
Animal Breeders
They can also work in government as well as private sector.

Those who have obtained minimum 60% score marks in aggregate in maths and Science (physics,chemistry and biology) in class 12th are eligible for KVPY 2022 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?