18th January 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?

Hello sir, I want to take an education loan from SBI to study B.Tech from Symbiosis International University, Pune. SBI asks for course approval letter. Please provide me approval letter of this university? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  2. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  3. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  5. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  6. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh? -- [New]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  8. How can I get education loan to study ICWAI?
  9. What are short term and long term loans? Difference between cheque and demand draft? Education loan falls under which category?
  10. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  12. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  13. Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount?
  14. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  16. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  17. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  18. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
31st January 2017, 09:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?

You can get the approval letter from your university. You need to approach the administrative department and request for a course approval letter from organization like UGC and AICTE for the B.Tech course. The university will give you a copy which you need to submit to the bank as a proof. Otherwise, you can also submit the prospectus of the concerned institute as a proof. The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from the Reserve Bank of India. You need to comply to this norm. Usually the rate of interest is 11.5-13 percent in SBI. The repayment amount depends on the education loan amount which you had seek.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?