5th December 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Availability of scholarship in North East region of JNTU Hyderabad?

Is scholarship available for north east region in JNTU Hyderabad?
Please advise me for my future. Would you please help me in this regard?

11th December 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of scholarship in North East region of JNTU Hyderabad?

Yes, scholarship facility is available in north east region of JNTU-Hyderabad. All the students who are studying in colleges which comes under JNTU-Hyderabad are eligible to apply for scholarship by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. Your parents should not be the employee of any Government sector.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You must get admission in Graduation course only through entrance examination counselling process.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. After applying for scholarship, you need to take printout and submit in your college scholarship section. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District officer, your scholarship will be granted for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?