27th December 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?

For LLB course student study loan and scholarship will be available or not if it is from some good university/college?

9th January 2014, 02:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?

Day by day education loan is tough to get. Those student who want to study in India they can take a loan up to 10 lakhs. No security is required for a loan upto the 4 lakhs. Students can take an educational loan from government banks as well as from privates banks.

So the basically for an study loan you can get it from various banks like--

State bank of India
HDFC
State Bank of Patiala
Punjab National Bank

Those students who belongs to ST and SC category they can easily get scholarship for LLB course.

Those student who want to take loan for their education, firstly they need to fill the application form issued by the Bank and they need to complete other formalities also . All the bank provides the educational loan to students. Students can submit their all documents and certificates to the bank for taking loan.

That is: 12th mark sheet document is also necessary to take a loan for their education.The scholarship is depend upon marks scored in 12th class .

Those students who have a CGPA 6.00 out of 7.00 can take a scholarship for LLB course . So, there are many availability of study loan and scholarship for LLB.
9th January 2014, 03:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For pursuing a three-year law course (LLB) after graduation or a five-year course after class 12, the course needs to be sponsored by the Bar Council of India. It is on the basis of the marks scored in the graduation. There are some universities that conduct entrance tests too. Here is a list of institutes that conducts LLB courses.
1. NLSIU, Bangalore
2. NALSAR, Hyderabad
3. NUJS, Kolkata
4. NLU, Jodhpur
5. NLU, Delhi
6. NLIU, Bhopal
7. GNLU, Gandhinagar
8. Amity Law School, Delhi
9th January 2014, 05:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan from any Nationalized Bank of India if you are undertaking LLB course from some good university or college. The institute should be recognized and should have excellent track record. The institute should be able to give proper exposure to the students. It should have partnered with various organizations and should conduct good amount of events to give an enhanced exposure.

If your institute meet these requirements and if you have a god academic background,you can surely get the education loan. However you need to fulfil certain other conditions like third party guarantor if it is more than 4.5 lakhs and mortgage if it is more than 7.5 lakhs.
22nd January 2014, 02:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You are eligible for the education loan only on the basis of merit score. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans provided the courses are affiliated with AICTE. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
13th March 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1 yr of my LLB.can i get any edu loan to continue my course?
14th March 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am llb 1st year student and already I have written my 1st sem exam,can I apply for a student loan and what is the procedure for that?
16th March 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

When do the students get student loan in NLU's... Before full fee payment or after that...
Do the students get loans in the university itself??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?