27th July 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which bank in Kerala will provide loan for doing MBBS course? Can I get 10 lakhs per annum after completion of MBBS in Kerala?

Which bank in Kerala will provide loan for doing MBBS course? Can I get 10 lakhs per annum after completion of MBBS in Kerala? Can you please provide me with the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

24th February 2018, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank in Kerala will provide loan for doing MBBS course? Can I get 10 lakhs per annum after completion of MBBS in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which bank in Kerala will provide loan for doing MBBS course? Can I get 10 lakhs per annum after completion of MBBS in Kerala? Can you please provide me with the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

You can apply for the following banks in Kerala which offer education loan to study MBBS course.

State Bank of India - Official Website

Federal Bank - Official Website

South Indian Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

It is not possible to tell you the salary you will get after completion of MBBS course. The salary of an MBBS doctor differs from one post to another. For government doctors salary is higher compared to the private hospital doctors. Getting a job and higher salary is based on the individual’s skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?