24th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?

Actually I want to Get education loan for ifbi course let me know the t & c and which bank will give me that loan so tn c of that bank?

11th January 2014, 01:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?

Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance courses are eligible for loans. Any nationalized banks provide student loan provided you fulfill all the required terms and conditions. All courses of IFBI are covered for grant of loan. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing the credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan.
If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
14th May 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?

need loan 4 pgdbo course,ifbi lucknow centre.
what is the procedure?
3rd December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT LOAN FOR PGDB COURSE OF IFBI JAIPUR.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I HAVE TO GO AND WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?