28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan to study BHM from Heritage Institute of Hotel & Tourism, Agra?

Hello sir, I want to study BHM course from Heritage Institute of Hotel & Tourism, Agra. Please tell me which bank will grant me education loan to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra) -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 3.5 lakh from HDFC to study Hotel Management course from Heritage Institute, Agra? Is it necessary to provide any collateral or security?
  4. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  5. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  6. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for BHM aspirant?
  7. Does HDFC Bank provides education loan to study BHM from GESTO Hotel Management Institute?
  8. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  9. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BHM course?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  13. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  14. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  15. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  16. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  17. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  18. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant? -- [New]
8th November 2017, 01:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study BHM from Heritage Institute of Hotel & Tourism, Agra?

There are many PSU and private sector banks available in India for getting education loan. If the said institution is approved and has got good placement record, then banks would consider your application.

But you need to fulfill the criteria also. You must have a guarantor along with collateral security, if bank asks for it. Documents related to guarantor's income and other documents will be required along with application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?