30th May 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she has completed her MBA. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of fellowship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme?

Benefits offered to selected candidates of Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme are mentioned below:-

—> You will get an opportunity to be a part of the Delhi Assembly Research Centre.

—> You will get a chance to be involved in the crucial phase of legislation, committees and overall governance

—> You will receive a monthly consolidated stipend as mentioned below:-
—> Rs. 1 Lakh to Fellows
—> Rs. 60,000/- to Associate Fellows
1st June 2019, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme?

Selected scholars will receive the following benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme;

A unique opportunity to be a part of the Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC).

A chance to be involved in crucial phases of Legislation, Committees and overall Governance.

A consolidated amount of Rs. 1 lakh per month to Fellows and Rs. 60,000 per month to Associate Fellows will be given as a stipend.

You can find details on;
http://www.darc.dtu.ac.in/
1st June 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she has completed her MBA. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of fellowship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Program are given below:

Selected candidates can get Rs 1,00,000 per month (for Fellows) and Rs 60,000 for Associate Fellows as remuneration

They are assigned to work with the Delhi Assembly Secretariat and Legislators and also with the Departments of Delhi Government

They are parts of Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC)
2nd June 2019, 06:33 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of applying in Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme:
  • Candidates can get an Opportunity to be a part of the Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC).
  • Candidates can be involved in the crucial phase of legislation, committees and overall governance .
  • Candidates can get a monthly consolidated stipend Of Rs.1 Lakh to Fellows, and Rs.60,000 to Associate Fellows.
[B]
Official website -> www.darc.dtu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?