21st January 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank for MBBS aspirant?

My father want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study MBBS course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Bandhan Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

26th January 2019, 10:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank for MBBS aspirant?

I would like to let you know that you can get maximum Rs. 10,000/- loan amount from Bandhan Bank. The purpose of Bandhan Bank education loan is enable the students to continue uninterrupted study. So my best advice is that you should apply for an education loan through any nationalized banks to study MBBS course.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.bandhanbank.com/Suraksha.aspx

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th January 2019 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?