29th June 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for MBA aspirant?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying MBA course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Punjab National Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

1st July 2019, 10:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for MBA aspirant?

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for MBA aspirant;

No prepayment charges,
Low interest rate,
Less paperwork,
Faster Disbursal,
0.50% concession for female students,
No security for loan up to Rs. 4 lacs,
Loan tenure is up to 15 years
1st July 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying MBA course. I would like to know that if I apply an education loan from Punjab National Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

Benefits of applying for an education loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBA are given below:

Need based finance subject to the repaying capacity of the student or parents

There is no margin for an education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs (5% margin above Rs 4 Lakhs)

Repayment period – 15 years (maximum)

Holiday Period / Repayment Holiday – Course period + 1 year

There are no prepayment charges

Attractive interest rates

Students who have secured admission through management quota are also considered, on the basis of merit, for an education loan
1st July 2019, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Punjab National Bank is a public sector bank and if you are applying for education loan at the said bank then you will get the best rates in comparison to other private sector banks. Also, you can avail subsidies if you are eligible for it.

The said bank is popular among students for education loan due to various education loan schemes for different kind of students and courses. You can choose any scheme according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?