17th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?

Hi , I am Punit from Mumbai, I have completed B.com in 2005 & 7.5 years working in sale ( Home loan .Personal loan ) in Mumbai . I now looking a best course for my career growth, so please tell me which course is the best for me?

3rd June 2017, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi , I am Punit from Mumbai, I have completed B.com in 2005 & 7.5 years working in sale ( Home loan .Personal loan ) in Mumbai . I now looking a best course for my career growth, so please tell me which course is the best for me?

The best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience is Master of Business Administration (Marketing). As mentioned that you have experience in sales, it is better to study MBA Marketing. MBA Marketing from any reputed institution or B-School will fetch you higher salaries in the marketing profession. MBA Marketing is one of the good and demanding courses in the industry. Therefore, MBA Marketing is a best course to study after B.Com and 7.5 years of work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?