16th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Best private colleges of Chandigarh with fees to study M.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from SBI under any scheme?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Ed course from best private college of Chandigarh. Please suggest me best private colleges of Chandigarh with fees? Procedure to get an education loan from SBI under any scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  2. Which are the expenses covered under an education loan scheme of SBI?
  3. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  4. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  5. Details and procedure to apply for an Education Loan for MEd course? -- [New]
  6. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  7. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  8. Fees to study BBA course from private college? Can I get education loan from SBI without collateral?
  9. Details regarding SBI Global Edvantage education loan scheme?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  12. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  13. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  14. Procedure to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  15. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  16. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
3rd December 2022, 01:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best private colleges of Chandigarh with fees to study M.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from SBI under any scheme?

Some of the colleges offering MEd course
are
Government College of Education
Chandigarh
Fees INR 12, 405

Punjab University
Chandigarh
INR 40,300

Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering andTechnology
INR 55000 per year

Dev Samaj College of Education
Chandigarh
INR 56,150 per year.

For getting an education loan , one can fill the application form either online or offline.
Banks usually provide loan for reputed colleges only.
For getting an education loan, the college must be a recognised college and one can get upto INR 10 lacs for studying in Indian colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?