3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?

I have got 68% marks in 12th and now studying BCA course. Please tell me can I apply Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  2. Possibility to re-apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What are the requirements for it?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 11th student?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship for BA(Political Science) student?
  5. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Can a CA student apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What should I do?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?
  10. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  11. When the application of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  12. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship for professional courses? How much amount I can get?
  14. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  15. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it?
  16. How much amount I will get under Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a 5th CBSE student?
  17. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
8th October 2017, 08:33 PM
Tahseenkaderi

Default Re: Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Yes you can apply for it online before 31/10/2017 and the requirements are at least 50% marks obtained, 75% of the attendance and also your annual income should be less than 2 lacs.

You need to upload your documents online and need to attest it from your institution.
Aadhar card and Income Certificate is mandatory.
27th August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?

BCA course is not written in Merit Cum Means Scholarship Course list. PLEASE HELP...!!!
7th September 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm a keralite but i'm doing BCA in karnataka,can i apply for this scholarship??
1st November 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am BCA student.....and i also wants to apply merit cum means scholarship.....can i apply for merit cum means......????
Either i apply for post matric.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?