16th November 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in BOI for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

Hello everyone, I am doing job from last 3 years and earns Rs. 23000 per month. I want to take bank education loan for my younger brother. He want to do BTech. I have no IT file or any mortgage for getting education loan. So, in this case I can apply for education loan for my brother in Bank of India?

27th February 2023, 01:15 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in BOI for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan in Bank of India for your brother's education without an IT file or mortgage. However, you will need to provide alternative documents to demonstrate your ability to repay the loan, such as salary slips, bank statements, and employment letter from your employer. The bank will also evaluate your brother's academic credentials and future employability prospects to determine the loan amount and interest rate. It is advisable to contact the nearest Bank of India branch and enquire about the specific documentation requirements and eligibility criteria for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?