10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur?

Sir/Madam, I am a BDes student and I want to do MDes in IIT Kanpur after completing BDes. But I need Rs. 6 Lacs for my MDes course. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.

16th October 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am a BDes student and I want to do MDes in IIT Kanpur after completing BDes. But I need Rs. 6 Lacs for my MDes course. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can apply for an education loan of Rs 6 Lakhs to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur. Many nationalized banks offer very low interest rates for students studying in premier institutions like IITs, IIMS, IISc, etc. Therefore, you can apply for an education loan to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur. You can apply online or can contact any bank branch near your house for an education loan. You have to attach the necessary documents and provide security for the education loan.
16th October 2018, 09:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur?

Yes, you can apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MDes in IIT-Kanpur. Mostly all public sector banks, private sector banks and foreign banks in India provides education loan of minimum 10 lacs to study higher education in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?