28th August 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course?

I want to do BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

29th August 2018, 09:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course?

Yes, you can apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course, if you meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:

You must be in the age bracket of 16 to 35 year and must be an Indian Nationals.

You must have secured admission in engineering course in college or universities recognized by the UGC, Government, AICTE and other such institutions.

You must have to provide a collateral security based on the loan amount.

You must apply for an education loan with a co-applicant. The co-applicant can be parent, guardian or spouse in case the applicant is married.
30th August 2018, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Electronics & Nanotechnology) course?

If you have got admission at a recognized college or university, then surely you can apply for education loan at any reputed bank or finance company.

Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan and also you don't have any previous loan against your name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?