23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Phil in Organic Chemistry and I want to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad. Kindly tell me I can apply for Education Loan for doing PhD in Abroad?

26th July 2015, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan to pursue PhD course in abroad. If you get admission call from a recognised and well reputed university, then only you can get your education loan sanctioned. Apart from this, you need to comply with all terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the bank norms as per bank orders to get your education loan sanctioned. You can take education loan upto 20 lakhs for your study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?