26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal being a BCom student?

I want to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal as I have completed my 12th and now studying BCom course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th July 2019, 10:30 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal being a BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal as I have completed my 12th and now studying BCom course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Those who interested to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019 must satisfy the criteria below,

1) The candidate must passed in the Madhyamik/Higher secondary/Graduation/Post graduation or any Other equivalent degree in 2018 from a recognized university/Institution.

2) The candidate must have to take admission in any recognized full-time course with Hindi as the sole subject or as one of the combination subjects in the same year.

3) The candidate must have to score at least 60% percent marks in the first attempt and having Hindi as one of the subjects in the respective course.

Contact Address:
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
Note- Applicant must carry the original mark sheets for reference. (Mandatory)
30th July 2019, 11:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal being a BCom student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal being a BCom student. This scholarship is open to those students who want to pursue their full-time study from class 11th to Ph.D level having one subject of Hindi Language or Literature.
To apply for this scholarship, you must be from a non-Hindi speaking state and be normally residing in West Bengal and you must have your mother-tongue as Hindi.
30th July 2019, 12:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal is given below:

Students should belong to a non Hindi speaking state and residing in West Bengal

Students mother tongue must not be Hindi

Students who have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination

Students who have passed Madhyamik (10+2), graduation, post graduation

Hindi should be a subject in the current course

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?