15th May 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc Nursing course with education loan in Mumbai or Pune city?

Can I do bsc nursing course with education loan up to 4 lacks in mumbai or pune city?

15th May 2022, 08:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc Nursing course with education loan in Mumbai or Pune city?

Yes you can apply for education loan provided you have got confirmation letter from university.
Or you have got confirmed admission in a reputed college in any professional course.

For loan upto 4 lacs , no collateral security or third party gurantee is required.
An applicant can easily apply for loan from their nearby branch.
They can also fill online form through the official website of bank.
15th May 2022, 09:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc Nursing course with education loan in Mumbai or Pune city?

The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board. The candidate should have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry as their main subjects. The candidate can get admission to this course through entrance exams like NEET, AJEE, BHU UET, SUAT, etc.
15th May 2022, 09:50 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You can do BSC Nursing course with education loan in Mumbai or Pune city.

2. You can get loan to study this course from any bank.

3. Private banks will give you loan soon but their interest rate will be higher as compared to the public banks like SBI.
15th May 2022, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can get an education loan to study BSc nursing course in Pune city and to get an education loan the college you are studying should be recognised. Many Nationalised and private banks of education loans to BSc nursing students and to get 10 education loan you have to contact a branch of that particular Bank. You have to provide the necessary documents to get an education loan like letter of admission, fee schedule, PAN card, Aadhar card of the student and parents, photographs, income proof etc.
For an education loan of up to rupees 400000, no security is required.
Parents must be joint borrows.
19th May 2022, 07:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan to study B.Sc Nursing course in Mumbai or Pune city. To get an education loan, the college you are studying should be recognized.

>> Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans to study BSc Nursing. To get an education loan, you have to contact a bank branch.
20th May 2022, 01:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to do BSc Nursing course with an education loan in Mumbai or Pune city. But the college from where you want to pursue this course should be under a recognized University.

You must have the following documents to apply for an Education Loan.

1) Mark sheets or passing certificates of 10th, and 12th.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents
21st May 2022, 12:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BSc Nursing course with an education loan in Mumbai or Pune city. Some of the major education loan providers in Pune are given below.

1. SBI Education Loan
2. HDFC Education Loan
3. Axis Education Loan
4. Avanse Education Loan

Some of the leading banks that offer education loan in Mumbai is given below.

1. State Bank of India
2. ICICI Bank
3. HDFC Bank
4. Axis Bank
5. Kotak Mahindra Bank
6. Dena Bank
7. Union Bank of India
8. Bank of Maharashtra
9. Canara Bank
10. United Bank of India
21st May 2022, 12:49 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. In Mumbai or Pune, candidates can pursue a BSc Nursing degree with the help of an education loan. To be qualified for an education loan, you should have the following documents.

1) Academic qualification mark sheets
2) A copy of the Institute's admission letter, as well as the cost schedule.
3) Last six months' bank statement or passbook
4) Know-Your-Customer (KYC) papers
5) Identification verification, such as a voter ID card or a driver's license.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?