31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?

Hello Sir,
I'm going for a MS in USA. Can you give me the current situation in India for Education Loan from Bank? Is there any way that I can get a loan of Rs. 20 Lacs. I own a house of Rs. 50 lacs and my mother is a retired Government School Teacher whose pension is Rs. 8000. Kindly tell me I can get loan of that amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  5. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  6. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  7. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  8. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  14. Details of education loan for MCA?
  15. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  16. What is the total fee structure for IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee of IIM MBA?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
9th April 2015, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan of 20 lakhs in order to meet the expense of your study of MS course in USA. However, you need to get admission in well recognized and well reputed institute which provides good exposure to its students. Apart from this, you need to comply with various other terms and conditions of the concerned bank from which you are taking loan like having a third party guarantor, mortgage of property like house, land, vehicle, etc. The highest amount which can be taken as education loan in India currently is 20 lakhs, so you can definitely opt for it; however, the bank might ask to keep your house as mortgage.
26th March 2020, 12:41 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?

Yes, you can definately get the loan of 20 lakhs
You must study in a good and reputed institution
In order to get loan you will have to keep something for mortgage such as house , vehicle many more
You will also need to have a third party i.e a guarantor
The highest you can opt for loan is 20 lakhs so you must go with that
Remaining you may have to submit some documents to your respected branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?