28th May 2019, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BA LLB?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BA LLB after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to secure admission for BA LLB course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

31st May 2019, 06:54 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BA LLB?

Yes you can get bank education loan to study BA LLB.

For different-different institutions the eligibility to take education for law courses is different. It depends on the institution in which you are willing to take admission.

So just visit the following link and check your eligibility for loan according to the college.

https://www.credenc.com/education-loan/india/law-colleges
31st May 2019, 11:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BA LLB?

Yes, you can definitely get Bank Education Loan to study BA LLB. Mostly all banks provides education loan to those who have a guaranteed admission in any recognized institute to study higher education. So you should be an Indian national and have secured admission to BA LLB course in any recognized institute in order to be eligible to get an education loan from any Bank. You can contact any nearest bank brach for any query regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?