29th March 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for pursing BEd course if got direct admission without entrance exam?

Can I get education loan for pursing BEd course if got direct admission without entrance exam?

31st March 2023, 03:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for pursing BEd course if got direct admission without entrance exam?

Yes. Banks check the student's letter of acceptance to the next course. Only applications for educational loans will be processed based on the admissions letter.

So, you are eligible to get an educational loan.

You must have the following documents to apply for the education Loan Scheme.

1) Mark sheets of academic qualifications.

2) Copy of the admission letter from the Institute along with the fee schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of the last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, etc.
31st March 2023, 08:17 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I get education loan for pursing BEd course if got direct admission without entrance exam?

Yes, you can get educational loan. First you have to get admitted in institutes. Then you need to application to your college for fee structure & prospect. When College gives you a fee structure then show it to bank along the documents which your bank need.
31st March 2023, 08:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes the candidate can get an education loan for pursuing BEd course if got direct admission without entrance exam. Following are the banks that can provide you an education loan:-

1. Axis Bank,

2. ICICI Bank,

3. HDFC Bank, etc.
1st April 2023, 01:27 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Instead of looking at the courses you are pursuing, banks check the student's acceptance letter for admission to the particular course. If a student is selected and gets notification of their acceptance, the percentages or GPA are performed automatically. On the basis of the admissions letter,*applications for student loans will be processed for the next step.

So, you are qualified for an education loan if you got the admission letter from the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?