17th February 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Post Graduation(Law) in US?

Hello
How can I get a Scholarship on
PG course on Law in U.S?
I want to get scholarship or if possible
can i get education loan?

8th May 2017, 01:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Post Graduation(Law) in US?

To get the education loan to study abroad the candidate should be the citizen of India and must not have taken loan from any other bank or financial institution. The candidate need to submit the photocopy of necessary documents like ID proof, Address proof, Educational documents, Income certificate, Proof of admission that the candidate have secured admission in the college. The borrower can take the maximum of Rs. 20 Lac by showing the collateral security like house property, land, etc.
The interest rate will vary from bank to bank but it will be in between 15-16% per annum. The borrower can repay the loan amount within 15 years. There will also be a moratorium period available for those who belong to the economically weaker section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?