24th April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in HDFC Bank Education Loan for doing MS course if pursuing BS in United Kingdom?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am the student of BS, studying in United Kingdom. I have taken an education loan from HDFC Bank for this BS course. I want to do MS here also. So, can I get extension in an education loan from this HDFC Bank?

27th May 2019, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in HDFC Bank Education Loan for doing MS course if pursuing BS in United Kingdom?

You need to contact the concerned bank branch in person to get the correct information because it depends on the bank to provide any such extensions. Normally, banks will ask you to repay after the completion of course and will not consider another loan.

If you are already studying on education loan and still want to study higher then you have to contact the bank branch directly. They only can tell you about any solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?