14th February 2023, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University?

I have a keen interest to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

15th February 2023, 12:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University?

Yes, you can get an scholarship to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University.

The fee expenses of Ms(Biostatistics) is Rs 26.5L (yr)
15th February 2023, 06:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University?

Can I get scholarship to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University?

Applicants must be studying a graduate or postgraduate level course of technical & professional nature from a recognized institution.

The applicants must have taken admission after qualifying for a competitive entrance exam or they must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in class 12 or graduation in case of direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?