26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?

Hello,
I have a Hotel property with a Gujarati partner in Mumbai. I want an Education Loan against mortgaging that property for my son who want to study MBA. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  6. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  9. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  11. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  13. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  15. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?
  18. Education loan for poor student who don't have mortgage?
6th April 2023, 07:45 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?

If the property is jointly owned by you and your partner, you can only mortgage your share of the property to apply for an education loan. You will need to consult a lawyer to determine how to get your partner's consent to mortgage the property.

Additionally, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for the education loan, such as having a good credit score and income, and your son must also meet the academic requirements of the MBA program he wishes to pursue.

It is advisable to consult with a financial advisor or a bank representative to obtain more detailed guidance on your specific situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?