7th July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

9th July 2019, 03:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

You can not win scholarship amount through participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition. All winners of the essay competition are awarded certificates, medals and special Tata Building India merchandise at school level.
The city winners and runners up are awarded gifts like - Cameras/MP3 Players, certificates and trophies.
The national level winners are awarded laptops as the grand prize.

For details visit at;
http://tatabuildingindia.com/New-Site/index.php
10th July 2019, 02:07 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?
It is totally based on your writing skill. Your essay should be good, and should be topic relevance, creativity, language, communication of idea, and structure. The winners of Tata Building India Online Essay Competition will be declared on the website of Tata Building India.

Official website -> Click Here !!
15th July 2019, 11:23 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

No, you cannot win scholorship amount through participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition.All winners of the essay competition are awarded certificates, medals and special Tata Building India merchandise at school level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?