30th March 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I win a scholarship through the National Entrance Screening Test to study in NISER Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that NISER will provide scholarship to the candidates who qualify in the National Entrance Screening Test this year. Is it true? Can I win a scholarship? I am going to apply for this screening test so I want to know about this. Kindly let me know asap.

3rd October 2022, 11:43 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win a scholarship through the National Entrance Screening Test to study in NISER Bhubaneswar?

Those who have completed their class 12 or are still studying can apply for the scholarship.

Selected students will receive following benefits

Admission to 5 year Integrated MSc program at NISER Bhubaneswar and
UAM -DAE CEBS Mumbai

An annual scholarship of INR 60,000 through DISHA program of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India

An additional grant of INR 20,000 per annum for summer internship.

Selection will be based on applicants performance in NEST exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?