23rd September 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Department of pre university education Karnataka recognized by MHRD?

Is department of pre university education (2nd puc board exam) Karnataka recognized by MHRD?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Udaipur Pacific University is recognized by Karnataka Education Department or not?
  2. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  3. Is IIPM certificate accepted by Indian Government?
  4. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Computer Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Accountancy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Which are the universities recognized and approved by UPSC/SSC/UGC/AICTE/MHRD? Can I apply for government department
  7. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  8. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed B.Com General from KSOU?
  10. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Political Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  12. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) History Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  15. Is the admission to correspondence B.Ed done through admission test or merit?
  16. Information about the CA colleges in Bangalore?
  17. How to get admission in M.Tech Civil in Karnataka State Open University through distance mode? Is the university approved by AICTE/UGC/MHRD?
  18. Is M.A Physical education of Karnataka university recognized in Himachal Government
19th July 2023, 10:02 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is Department of pre university education Karnataka recognized by MHRD?

Yes, the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka is recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The 2nd PUC board exam is a recognized examination and the scores are accepted by universities and colleges all over India.
The Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka is responsible for the administration of the 2nd PUC board exam. The exam is conducted every year in the month of March/April. The exam is divided into two parts: Part I and Part II. Part I is compulsory for all students and Part II is optional.
The 2nd PUC board exam is a recognized examination and the scores are accepted by universities and colleges all over India. The scores are also accepted by some foreign universities.
If you are looking to study further after 2nd PUC, you can use your 2nd PUC board exam scores to apply to universities and colleges all over India. You can also use your 2nd PUC board exam scores to apply to foreign universities.
Some of the universities and colleges that accept 2nd PUC board exam scores:
  • Bangalore University

• Mysore University

• Mangalore University

• JNU

• IITs

• NITs[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?