9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Difference between AICTE JK Scholarship and PMSSS scholarship? Who can avail the scholarship? Maximum amount granted under these schemes?

Sir, I want to difference between AICTE JK Scholarship and PMSSS scholarship? Who can avail the scholarship? Maximum amount granted through theses scholarship schemes?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to do Journalism under AICTE scholarship?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  5. How much scholarship is offered under PSEB board?
  6. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  7. What will be the scholarship amount which we can avail after passing 10th grade?
  8. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  9. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  10. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  11. Marks required in GATE to avail GATE scholarship? How much amount I can get as scholarship?
  12. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  14. Scholarships available for an OC girl candidate with 92% in MBBS 1st year? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  16. How to get scholarship? Who gives scholarship amount?
  17. What should I do to avail the education scholarship while doing MA course?
  18. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
9th February 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between AICTE JK Scholarship and PMSSS scholarship? Who can avail the scholarship? Maximum amount granted under these schemes?

Can i get a AICT scholarshilp if i have73%in12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?