11th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan for Vocational Training course?

I am going to get admission in a Vocational Training course and I would like to take an Education Loan of Rs. 70,000. The institute is an authorized institute. So, I want to know which documents are required to apply an Education Loan in any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?
  8. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  12. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  14. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
16th November 2016, 01:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan for Vocational Training course?

The documents which are required to apply for education loan in any bank are :-

- Completely filled Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Admission call letter.
- Fee structure.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Co-borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- House tax proof/Rent proof
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?