15th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this fellowship. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

16th June 2019, 02:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

No specific documents are required to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions. You have to write an article on climate change, publish it in any media platforms and submit the article at https://act.climatetracker.org/f9402...b-19a1bfb8279d by signing up or after login.

The last date to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions is 31st March 2019.
16th June 2019, 10:10 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

There is no such requirement of documents to apply for Climate tracker fellowship.

Infact you need to write one article regarding the Climate issues relavent to the present scenario.

Then you must make it publish in any medium which will publish your article in any local or national level newspaper or magzine

Or else any social website .

Once the article is publish you must send the link of the artivle where it was published through climate tracker app.

In this way you can go for application of climate tracker fellowship.

But if any case of exigencies in the selection you will be asked to write any article which will be told by authorities.

You must bring the residence certificate of country which shows where you actually from.

A certificate /document which shows your date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?