29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an education loan for a private employee who is not an Income Tax payer?

Sir, I want to get admission in Mechanical engineering stream. Please tell me what are the documents required to apply for an education loan if my father is a private employee and is not a Income Tax payer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  2. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  8. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  10. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  11. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  13. What to do if officer demanded last 2 year’s form 16 from Employer or last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns and last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements for an education loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  15. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?
  17. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  18. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
9th April 2017, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an education loan for a private employee who is not an Income Tax payer?

You need to have documents related to your confirmed admission as well as other proof like income of the guarantor. Normally, any earning person can become a guarantor, if he/she is willing to become one.

Your father needs to show the income of the last one year as proof to become a guarantor. Banks will only grant you education loan, when they are sure that they will be able to recover the money in future in any case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?