9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019. I would like to know what are the essential documents required to apply for this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019. I would like to know what are the essential documents required to apply for this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents. Thank you!

Documents required to apply for the James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University are given below:

Application in a prescribed format

Statement (one paged) of the applicant’s proposed research project, specifying methodology and objectives, etc.

Letter of recommendation from a professor with whom the applicant is working for the PhD
13th September 2019, 07:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019?

Documents required to apply for James Roach Fellowship Osmania University 2019 are as follows:-
A single page statement stating the proposed research project details, methodology etc.
A letter of recommendation from the applicant's PhD professor.
14th September 2019, 01:32 PM
IphoneX

Documents required :--

Soft Copy of All Educational Marksheet

Soft Copy of Graduation Marksheet

Passport Size Phtos (4 Photos)

Soft copy of Front page of research project, specifying objectives, methodology.

Soft Copy of Recommendation letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?