25th April 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for The LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2020

Hello Sir, can you help me to know about the essential documents which are required for applying for The LSAT India Topper Scholarship this year? I want to apply for this scholarship, that is why I need to know about the essential documents.

27th April 2020, 02:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for The LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2020

Documents required to apply for the LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2020-

LSAT India 2020 test score report

Self attested copy of identity and address proof

PAN card

Self attested copy of class 12th marksheet or equivalent

Proof of admission in a full-time 5 year law program at an LSAC Global law Alliance college.

Contact information of the financial aid office of college and its bank details.

A certificate stating that the candidate is not receiving, and will not receive any other scholarship from any other source duly signed by the parents/legal guardian.
27th April 2020, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for The LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2020

Documents required to apply for the LSAT India Topper Scholarship 2020:-

LSAT - India 2020 test score report.

Self - attested copy of identity and address proof.

PAN card .

Self - attested copy of class 12th marksheet or equivalent.

Proof of admission in a full-time five-years law programme at an LSAC Global Law Alliance College.

Contact information of the financial and office of college and its bank details( in the letterhand) .

A certified starting that the applicant is not receiving and will not receive any other scholarship from any other source duly signed by the parent / legal guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?