20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?

Hi,
I want to do a Certificate course provided by IIT-Madras. The total cost of this course is cost Rs. 65000. I want to apply an Education Loan for such amount and I have an account in Axis Bank. So, will they sanction an Education Loan of such amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission? -- [New]
  3. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  4. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  6. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  7. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  8. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  9. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  10. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  11. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  12. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  15. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  17. Time taken to process an application of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
22nd June 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?

Yes, you can get an education loan of 65000 from Axis Bank in order to pursue Certificate Course from IIT-Madras. Since the loan amount is very less as per bank and you are doing the course from one of the top technical institute of the country, so you can get the loan sanctioned easily. You need to follow the norms as directed by the bank completing all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?