6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Does Bandhan Bank offer an Education Loan?

I would like to know that Bandhan Bank provides education loan or not? Because I want to apply for an education loan in this bank for doing my MBA course. Please let me know about this asap.

6th May 2018, 10:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bandhan Bank offer an Education Loan?

Yes, the Bandhan Bank offers an education loan but, the maximum amount limit is Rs. 10000/-. The amount will not be sufficient for you to complete the MBA course. So, I suggest you to choose any other bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing MBA course.
6th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that Bandhan Bank provides education loan or not? Because I want to apply for an education loan in this bank for doing my MBA course. Please let me know about this asap.

Bandhan Bank offers only Suraksha - Micro Education loan. The loan amount is Rs 1,000 to 10,000 only. The tenure is one year and the rate of interest is 12.00%. Candidates can find the details in the Bandhan Bank website link given Click Here. Candidates can apply for education loan from other nationalized banks like State Bank of India, PNB, BOI, BOB, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, Vijaya Bank, etc. They have to contact the bank branch near their house for more details.
27th April 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of IHM(INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATARING TECHNOLOGY).sir I already done my 2 semester but now I need loan,so sir I would like to know that bandhan bank provide education loan for me?..I want to apply for an educational loan.. please let me know about this..
1st August 2019, 11:44 AM
stephannie

Yes, Bandhan Bank offers student loans to many students. You can check out their website for more information and contact them to know more. If you are not able to get this loan, there are other personal loan options that get approved instantly. It is an option if you have urgent requirement. My cousin ended up taking a personal loan because the student loan was taking a long time and he didn’t have any collateral and had to pay his fees urgently. You can click here to know more about this platform called Upwards, which provides people with instant personal loans. They approve your loan application within 24 hours and give you flexible tenure loan options. To reassure you, my cousin from Delhi has taken a loan from there and the platform is legit. Feel free to drop me a message in case of unsurety.
18th September 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I need a education loan for my brother!Does Bandhan Bank provide Education Loan?
15th March 2023, 10:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the details available on the official website of Bandhan Bank, currently, Bandhan Bank does not offer any type of Education loan.

But, you do not have to be worried about the same, as there are multiple nationalized and private banks that offer different education loan schemes regarding which details can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/home.
25th March 2023, 07:47 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, Bandhan Bank offers Education Loans to eligible students who wish to pursue higher education in India or abroad. The loan covers a wide range of courses such as engineering, medical, management, hospitality, aviation, and others. The loan amount can vary from a minimum of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum of Rs. 75 lakhs, depending on the course and the student's requirements. The repayment tenure can range from 1 year to 15 years, depending on the loan amount and the course's duration.

The interest rate on the Education Loan from Bandhan Bank is competitive, and it may vary depending on the loan amount, the course type, and other factors. The bank also offers various other benefits, such as flexible repayment options, easy documentation, and quick disbursal of the loan amount.

To know more about the Education Loan from Bandhan Bank and its eligibility criteria, you can visit the bank's official website or contact your nearest Bandhan Bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?