3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Does BOI grant education loan to study BE CSE at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? What should I do to get education loan?

Sir, I want to study BE Computer Science and Engineering from Mepco Schlenk Engineering College. Please tell me does BOI grant education loan for it? What should I do to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  2. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  3. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  4. Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?
  5. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  10. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  11. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  12. Chances to get education under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme to study Biomedical Engineering course? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  13. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
  14. Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
6th October 2017, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BOI grant education loan to study BE CSE at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? What should I do to get education loan?

Yes, BOI will grant your education loan, if they consider the suitable recognized with good placement record. It all depends on you to apply after securing admission.

You will need a guarantor and collateral security according to the size of the education loan. Hence, make sure you arrange all these things before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?