8th June 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Does Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan for ICSI program?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do ICSI program. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that Oriental Bank of Commerce is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

11th June 2019, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan for ICSI program?

Yes, Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan for courses like ICSI, ICWA., CA, CFA, etc.
Just make sure you should be an Indian national and meritorious student. You should have secured admission to ICSI program in a recognized institute through entrance test/ merit based selection process to be eligible to apply.

You can find details on;.https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/education-loan
12th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan for ICSI program?

Yes, the Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an education loan for pursuing ICSI course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce.

Maximum amount offered under Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?