24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have heard that Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses. Is that true? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  3. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  4. Eligible professional courses for Education Loan under Punjab National Bank Kaamgar scheme?
  5. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  6. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  7. How to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? Can I get deduction on interest rate being a son of Government servant?
  8. In which branch of Punjab National Bank, Education Loan facility is available in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh?
  9. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  11. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?
  13. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank? -- [New]
  14. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  15. Education loan for BAMS course?
  16. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
26th June 2016, 04:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses? Eligibility to apply?

No, Punjab National Bank does not offer an Education loan for ITI course. The list of courses for which Punjab National Bank offers an Education loan are mentioned below :-

=> Graduate courses
=> Post Graduate Courses
=> PG Diploma Courses
=> Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWA)
=> Chattered Accountancy (CA)
=> Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
=> Advance Diploma in Banking Technology offered by PNB IIT Lucknow.
=> Approved courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
=> Research Programmes recognized by designated academic authority/ regulatory body.
=> Regular Diploma/ Degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?