11th July 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?

I would like to ask about the education loan. I want to know which bank is best suitable to take student loan at lower interest rate and less procedures. Moreover, which are granted to 10th passed students. Lastly for a commerce students. Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  3. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  4. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  8. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  9. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it?
  18. When to apply for education loan at Bank of India? Maximum interest rate for the loan?
21st July 2017, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To get an education loan from bank, you have to submit the admission proof, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. It is best to take an education loan from SBI as the interest rate will be less when combined to other banks.
3rd August 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?

To apply education loan is that in come proof is mandatory??
3rd November 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have know whether bank of Baroda give education loan
3rd November 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether bank of Baroda give education loan
16th April 2020, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?
19th September 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provide me education loan after 10th std pass???
27th August 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want a loan(educational)
So
Please response quickly
9th June 2022, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I want loan for getting admission in hs
1st September 2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get educationl lone from bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?